Edit: I posted this some time ago but I have recently added new friends to my f-list so I thought I'd try reposting it at the top of my journal... So to get to know me better... here is my introduction!!
I nabbed this really nifty way of introducing yourself to others from my friend throughtherain
Nickname: My hubby calls me his Sherbear and a very few friends call me Drew .
Birthday: August 12, 1971... yes, Im old!! LOL
Sexuality: Straight although I think deep down inside we're all a bit experimental.
Location: United States in a tiny little state called Vermont.
Occupation: Im a full time mom which explains my obsession with the internet... its the only way I get to talk to adults!! LOL
Im a mom of 5 kids from two marriages.
Kaitlynn: age 18
Joseph: age 16
Hannah: age 10
Hunter: age 7
Phoenix: age 2
I was born and raised in what I consider to be a small town, never really been many places outside of here.
My second marriage has lasted 12 yrs.
I am also one of the older fangirls out there
I miss my teenage years so I guess Im going through a second one.
I grew up during the 80s and Im pretty much still there... LOL
Vampire Diaries/True Blood/Secret Circle/Teen Wolf/Merlin/Once Upon a Time/Terra Nova/Game of Thrones/FMA: Brotherhood/Queer as Folk/Desperate Housewives/Dancing With the Stars/GLEE/Being Human(BBC version)/Camelot/Phinneas and Ferb/ICarly/Jessi/Wizards of Waverly Place/V/Star Trek:any series/George Lopez/The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson/The Brady Bunch/Scooby Doo/Total Drama/Law and Order:any series/Avatar: The Last Airbender/Operation Repo/Mythbusters/Project Runway/30 Minute Meals/Bob Ross Painting/Simpsons/Family Guy/Cleveland Show/Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Charmed/Angel/WWE wrestling/Friday nights with Jonathon Ross/Dance Moms/Toddlers and Tiaras/Holly Oaks/Jem and the Holograms
Harry Potter series/Twilight Series/Van Helsing/Pleasantville/Titanic/Casablanca/G
Rob Pattinson/Tom Felton/Ian Somerhalder/Molly Ringwald/Reese Witherspoon/Stephenie Meyer/JK Rowling/Maggie Stievater/Daniel Radcliffe/Selena Gomez/Emma Watson/Derek Hough/Paris Hilton/Kim Kardashian/Nicolas Cage/Tobey McGuire/Sarah Palin/Shane Dawson/Kaleb Nation/LJ Smith/Ellen Degeneres/Simon Cowell/Ashley Greene/Rachelle Lefevre/Sean Connery/Jesse Ventura/Robert Frost/Shakespeare/Louisa May Alcott/Nina Dobrev/Christiano Renaldo/Johnny Weir/David Beckham/Victoria Beckham/Kate Middleton
Harry Potter: Harry/Draco, Draco/Albus Severus, Hermione/Draco, Ginny/Draco, Percy/Lily Luna, Hermione/Harry, Harry/Pansy, Cedric/Harry, Harry/Scorpius, Astoria/Lucius, Draco/Lucius, Draco/Scorpius, Albus Severus/Scorpius, Albus Severus/James Sirius, Lorcan/Lysander, Draco/Rose,
Twilight: Jacob/Nessie, Jacob/Bella, Edward/Carlisle, Jasper/Bella, Jacob/Leah, Seth/Nessie, Carlisle/Bella, Jacob/Edward, Jacob/Bella/Edward
Vampire Diaries: Elena/Damon, Jeremy/Tyler, (book)Bonnie/D
True Blood: Sookie/Eric, Sookie/Alcide, Jessica/Hoyt, Sam/Bill, Layfayette/Eric, Eric/Pam, Jessica/Tommy, Eric/Godric, Jessica/Jason
Star Trek: Trip/TPol, Spock/Nurse Chapel, Kirk/Uhura, Picard/Beverly Crusher, Riker/Troi, Worf/Jadzia Dax, Data/Tasha
Glee: I ship any Puck pairing and also Will/Sue, Will/Emma, Finn/Kurt, Kurt/Blaine, Santana/Britney, and Mercedes/Sam.
Merlin: Merlin/Arthur, Gwen/Lancelot
Secret Circle: Cassie/Adam
Teen Wolf: Derek/Stiles
*I just started reading fanfics of the last few shows so I'm not real sure who I ship just yet...*
Lady Gaga/Adam Lambert/Jedward/Katy Perry/Paramore/Muse/Poison/Eminem/Linkin Park/Owl City/Rob Pattinson/Sam Bradley/Pixie Lott/Soul Asylum/Skillet/100 Monkeys/Bon Jovi/Nickelback/Tom Felton/Johnnyboy/Ke$ha/Selena Gomez/One Night Only/Rhianna/Miley Cyrus/Theory of a Deadman/Nick Jonas/Cobra Starship/Motley Crue/Vixen/Kings of Leon/Madonna/Cyndi Lauper/Julie Brown/Beatles/Boomtown Rats/Fugitive/Rolling Stones/Barry Manilow/ABBA/Cher/Britney Spears/Journey/Reo Speedwagon/Stryper/Lifehouse/Mcfly/Taio Cruz/Cars Can Be Blue/Nicki Minaj/Rhianna/One Direction/Taylor Swift/Adele ... I love massive amounts of music in pretty much all genres but those are some fave at the moment... I go back and forth depending on my mood.
JK Rowling: Harry Potter series
Stephenie Meyer:Twilight series
LJ Smith: Vampire Diaries series
Maggie Stievater: Shiver and Linger
SE Hinton: Outsiders
<lj user=oldenuf2nb>: Grand Jete
Jett Mykles: The Heaven Sent Series
PC Cast: House of Night Series
William Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet, Taming of the Shrew, Hamlet, and Midsummers Night Dream are my faves
Kaleb Nation: Bran Hambric the Farfield Curse and Bran Hambric the Spectre Key
Melissa De La Cruz: The Blue Blood series
Steve Vander Ark: The Lexicon
George Orwell: Animal Farm
Louisa May Alcott: The Little Women and Little Men series
Nathaniel Hawthorne: The Scarlet Letter
Marget Mitchell: Gone With the Wind
Alexandra Ripley: Scarlett
Anne Rice: The Lestat series
Charlotte Bronte: Jane Eyre
Emily Bronte: Wuthering Heights and her poetry
Laura Ingalls Wilder: Little House on the Prairie series
Carolyn Jessop: Escape
I dont play alot of video games, thats more my hubbys forte. I do enjoy a few games online such as Diner Dash, Lottso, and such. I mostly like cooking games, fashion games and other strategy or seek & find games. I also do play Harry Potter on the DS.
- my 16 yr old is my best friend even tho some find that strange.
- I have two cats for pets... Egypt and Sebastian
- I have two sons on the autistic spectrum which is trying but I love them just the same
- Besides writing fanfics I also like to make fanvids on Youtube
- I also write poetry... some fandom based and some is just regular
- I own a rather large porcelain doll collection
- I am a sober alcoholic. Ive been sober for about 12 yrs but it can still be difficult sometimes
- I collect anything with lions on it since my sun sign is Leo.
- I am an orphan... my mom has been deceased for about 8 or 9 yrs now and my dad just passed this year.
- I am 100% Pro Life I dont believe their is ever a reason to kill an innocent child.
- I dont believe there is any such thing as a perfect parent... we are all human and we make mistakes. I love trading ideas with other parents but I cant stand anyone who acts like they dont make mistakes and that their way is better than mine.
- My kids are my world... I would lay my life down for them and they all know it. I get very quickly riled up when it comes to my kids but other than that my temper is minimal.
- My hubby is 7 yrs younger than me... the same age as my baby sister actually. I guess Im robbing the cradle a little bit.
- I am crazy about anything british and that started before I became obsessed with HP. I have a fondness for brit actors, singers, movies, tv shows and the like.
- Fandoms are my escape from reality which can be a bit overwhelming. I used to be addicted to alcohol and drugs... now its fanfiction and the internets. I dont think its a bad trade off.
- I love to scrapbook!! Its another hobby of mine and I love experimenting with it!! I dont draw or paint so this is as artistic or crafty as I get!!
If you want to know anything else about me feel free to ask away :)